Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Hollywood Reporter Roundtable

I just ran into these videos on Youtube thanks to Guy Lodge over at In Contention. I found the video so intriguing, that I checked it out a little further and found the channel for The Hollywood Reporter. Now here's the thing, this channel has been around for just under a year, yet they only have 152 subscribers (as of today) and their videos have not been viewed by very many people. I mean some of the older stuff in their video library is not that great, but I thought these round tables with writers, directors, and actors were pretty awesome. To have Amy Adams and Michelle Williams sitting and discussing their roles with Emma Thomson and Sally Hawkins... it just made me happy. I think the videos are fantastic, not long enough, and I still can't get enough. The video of which I speak is below, and if you want to see more, there are many more videos after the jump, or at The Hollywood Reporter Channel on YouTube.















-Cigarettes

[Source In Contention]

No comments: