Friday, January 2, 2009

A Year in 4 Minutes




Above is a video made by Matt Shapiro (aka oyguvaltshappy) which pieces together some great moments from films that came out in 2008 (if you like the video above, you can also find his video chronicling 2007 here). I'm posting this video for a few reasons. First of all, I am a sap for this kind of thing so I thought I would share it with you all. Secondly it is also an easy way to inform you guys that a huge post about what I am looking forward to in 2009, is on its way shortly.



Lastly, this post is also here to remind any of you readers out there who might be interested that I will be participating in StinkyLulu's Supporting Actress blog-a-thon in a mere two days! So make sure you stick around long enough to see that. All of the details about the blog-a-thon can be found in my previous post or at the StinkyLulu's blog here.

P.S. If you have a blog too, you should also think about participating. It doesn't matter what the focus of your blog is, as long as you can dedicate one of your posts to a supporting actress in 2008. Think about it.

-Cigarettes

No comments: